Le Petit Spa - Day Spa Services 4-3701 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6R 2B9, Canada +1 604-224-4314 () – +1 604-677-6617 (Fax)
Friday, September 24, 2010
Not as bad as some people have experienced
"I have been going to Le Petit Spa for a number of years and have always been satisfied with the mani-pedis and waxing I've had there. In fact, Gisele gave the most painless and fast Brazilian I've ever experienced (and I've had Brazilians in over 5 countries). The customer service does leave something to be desired, I agree. But everyone I've encountered has always been professional (although probably not the friendly and open that some reviewers are hoping for). That being said, I would NOT consider coming here for something *relaxing* like a massage or facial, as the place is small and doesn't seem conducive to relaxing."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment